Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Road Test: Ford Focus Active - A little extra height turns Ford’s popular hatch and estate into a soft-roading crossover, finds Craig Thomas. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- FairFuelUK pursues campaign for pumps to reflect oil prices - Oil prices crashed 5% in just one day last week, yet the UK motorist won’t see any change in the cost of fuel at the pump ... Read More »
- HMRC updates advisory fuel rates - Taking effect from 1 June 2019, HMRC’s latest advisory fuel rates apply to employees using a company car and only differ marginally from previous rates. For ... Read More »
- Road Test: Mercedes-Benz A-Class A 200 AMG - Mercedes-Benz is back on top form with its latest range and the A-Class is no exception, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- FCA proposes 50/50 merger with Groupe Renault - Groupe Renault has confirmed it has received a proposal from FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) regarding a potential 50/50 merger. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- New BMW 1 Series spec reveals front-wheel drive - New third generation 1 Series brings front-wheel drive for the first time, increased efficiency and greater interior occupant space. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.