Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BP ramps up for rapid EV charger network with combined Fuel & Charge card - BP Chargemaster is launching a combined fuel and EV charge card that will offer a single solution for fleets running both conventional petrol/diesel vehicles and plug-in ... Read More »
- Thatcham issues ADAS recalibration guidance ahead of new code of practice - Thatcham has published guidance on how to manage vehicle repairs involving Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to help ensure vital vehicle safety functions remain operational post-repair. ... Read More »
- New Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility event opens for registration - Visitors can now register for the first-ever Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility event, which will spotlight the latest mobility and connected/autonomous vehicle (CAV) developments when it takes place ... Read More »
- Road Test: Citroën Berlingo Multispace Feel BlueHDI 100 S&S - Berlingo is a true multi-purpose utility vehicle, says Dan Gilkes. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volkswagen names ID.3 electric hatch as pre-orders open - Volkswagen has opened pre-booking for the ID.3 electric hatch – which marks the first of its forthcoming ID family of all-electric cars. For more of the ... Read More »
- Honda reveals name for urban electric car - Honda has announced its forthcoming electric supermini will simply be named the ‘Honda e’, with reservations to open this summer. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Mel Dawson steps down as ALD Automotive MD - Mel Dawson, managing director, of ALD Automotive UK is stepping down in June, following 22 years at the company. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- A home for hydrogen? - A collaborative project in Swindon is tasking hydrogen fuel cell cars with the rigours of a life on fleet. Alex Grant dropped in to find out ... Read More »
- Plug-in hybrid demand falls 34% on back of axed grants - UK new car registrations fell 4.1% in April with plug-in hybrid demand dropping by more than a third. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Hydrogen FCEVs: A breath of fresh air? - Could latest developments in hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles finally put the fuel type on the map, asks Natalie Middleton. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.