Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- SEAT optimises fleet aftersales service with wide-ranging perks - SEAT has further enhanced its services for fleets and company car drivers with a new benefits package. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Range Rover Evoque scores five-star Euro NCAP rating - The new Range Rover Evoque has achieved the maximum five-star safety rating in latest Euro NCAP testing. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Broader focus on safe sustainable mobility must take in grey fleet - Grey fleet management is becoming ever-more critical as the number of opt-out drivers rises and the industry moves to managing ‘safe, sustainable mobility’. For more of ... Read More »
- Clean air zone shockwaves - Could the impact of London’s ULEZ and the UK’s forthcoming clean air zones on fossil fuel cars – and vans – mean issues for the new ... Read More »
- The Electric Eight: Octopus Electric Vehicles’ fleet proposition - Octopus Electric Vehicles may not yet be a household name, but it’s one that may prove key in the transition to electric vehicles for fleets. Jonathan ... Read More »
- Ford boss highlights fleet safety role in new IAM RoadSmart Manifesto - Ford of Britain managing director Andy Barratt is spotlighting the health and safety responsibilities of fleets as he takes on the role of chairman at IAM ... Read More »
- WLTP brings potential diesel whole-life cost rise - September’s introduction of the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) could bring increased fleet whole-life costs for diesel cars due to reduced service intervals. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: Škoda Scala - The C-Sector is a tough nut to crack, so has Škoda succeeded with Scala? Martyn Collins finds out. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Interview: Marc Samuel, head of fleet operations at Honda - Marc Samuel, head of fleet operations at Honda, spills the beans on the company’s electric future. Jonathan Musk reports… For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- London’s new pollution charge begins - London’s new Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) has come into force in central London, starting today. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.