Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- John Pryor to stand down from ACFO as he retires from fleet - Fleet industry stalwart John Pryor is to resign from ACFO ahead of his retirement from his job as fleet and travel manager at Arcadia Group. For ... Read More »
- ALD launches fully digital all-employee car scheme - ALD Automotive has launched a fully digital employee car scheme for corporate customers, designed as a complementary, low-admin proposition alongside traditional company car schemes. For more ... Read More »
- World-first Energy Superhub to kickstart ‘EV revolution’ in Oxford - Oxford’s plans for drivers to go zero-emission have been supercharged today with the announcement that a £41m world-first Energy Superhub will be built in south Oxford. ... Read More »
- One in five Mondeos are hybrids, says Ford - Ford recorded a ten-fold year-on-year increase in Mondeo Hybrid registrations during 2018, reaching 10,000 units across Europe, as rising costs and political pressure continued to erode ... Read More »
- New Ford Kuga to include 29g/km plug-in hybrid - Ford’s all-new Kuga SUV will include three ‘electrified’ drivetrains, including a plug-in hybrid with CO2 emissions from 29g/km, alongside petrol and diesel versions. For more of ... Read More »
- Road Test: Range Rover Evoque - Martyn Collins finds out if Land Rover has managed to inject more Range Rover into its baby. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Transport Committee inquiry explores pavement parking ban - The Transport Committee has launched an inquiry to explore the problems of pavement parking in England and consider possible solutions – including a ban. For more ... Read More »
- Bridgestone Europe closes TomTom Telematics acquisition - Bridgestone Europe is to power ahead with plans to become a “mobility solutions leader” after completing its acquisition of TomTom Telematics for €910m (£781m). For more ... Read More »
- Speeding offences rise but postcode lottery remains - The number of drivers caught speeding in England and Wales rose 4% in 2017-18, with drivers still facing much higher chances of being caught under some ... Read More »
- Enterprise set to buy SHB Hire - Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK has signed an agreement to acquire commercial vehicle rental specialist, SHB Hire. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.