Experteye announces 2015 awards winners
This year's award winners are:
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size up to 250) Winner: Fleet Alliance
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size up 250+) Winner: Zenith Leasedrive Group
- Best Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer providing the best all round fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: BMW
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer judged to have been the most progressive in the development of its fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: Volvo
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: SEAT
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Mercedes-Benz
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: Foray Motor Group
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (aftersales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Listers Group
- Customer Innovation Award – for the company utilising the most innovative approach to the measurement and deployment of customer satisfaction initiatives Winner: Ogilvie Fleet
“To win an Experteye award, you need to be truly outstanding,” said Rick Yarrow, Experteye’s managing director. “With no judging panel, and no submission process, the facts simply speak for themselves. The winners are the companies that top their category based purely on customer and driver feedback. As users of the services offered by these companies, they are the ultimate judges.”
Honours are solely based on independent feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers, who are surveyed independently by Experteye, which asks an extensive range of questions on a monthly basis. The annual Fleeteye CSI award goes to the leasing provider that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year.
For dealer groups and manufacturers, awards are given for driver satisfaction for new vehicle sales and aftersales. These are based on feedback from 40,000 drivers of leased vehicles in Experteye’s Touchpoint survey. Drivers are contacted immediately after key events such as vehicle delivery, servicing, tyre replacement, windscreen and glass repair & replacement, vehicle breakdown, use of pool vehicles and when a driver suffers an accident – all while the service experience is still fresh in the drivers’ minds.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer. This is based on research undertaken by Experteye with senior management across all the major leasing companies on the fleet proposition of each manufacturer.