Experteye announces 2014 awards winners
Presented across nine categories, the Experteye awards are seen by many as the ultimate accolade because they are solely based on independent feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers. No award submissions are made and there is no panel of judges.
Fleet operators are surveyed independently by Experteye, who ask an extensive range of questions on a monthly basis. The annual Fleeteye CSI award goes to the leasing company that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year. This year’s awards saw Ogilvie Fleet and Zenith honoured for the sub-250 and 250+ sectors respectively.
The awards also saw Audi honoured for the best fleet dealer network (sales) whilst Mercedes scooped the title for aftersales. These awards are based on feedback from nearly 20,000 drivers of leased vehicles in Experteye’s Touchpoint survey. Drivers are contacted immediately after key events such as vehicle delivery, servicing, tyre replacement, windscreen and glass repair & replacement, vehicle breakdown, use of pool vehicles and when a driver suffers an accident – all while the service experience is still fresh in the drivers’ minds.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer, scooped by BMW and Skoda respectively for 2014. This is based on research undertaken by Experteye with senior management across all the major leasing companies on the fleet proposition of each manufacturer.
‘We see each Experteye award as a highly coveted prize, because to win you need to be truly outstanding,’ said Rick Yarrow, Experteye’s managing director. ‘With no judging panel, and no submission process, the facts simply speak for themselves. The winners are the companies that top their category based purely on customer and driver feedback. As users of the services offered by these companies, they are the ultimate judges.’
Full List of Award Winners 2014
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing company providing the best service to its customers (fleet size up to 250) Winner: Ogilvie Fleet
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing company providing the best service to its customers (fleet size up 250+) Winner: Zenith
- Best Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer providing the best all round fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: BMW
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer judged to have been the most progressive in the development of its fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: SKODA
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: AUDI
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Mercedes–Benz
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: Swansway
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (aftersales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Sytner Group
- Customer Innovation Award – for the company utilising the most innovative approach to the measurement and deployment of customer satisfaction initiatives Winner: Lex Autolease