Entry deadline for Brake’s UK Fleet Champions Awards 2020 extended
Brake’s UK Fleet Champions Awards 2020 are now open for entries until Friday 17 July 2020 – giving fleet operators, suppliers, manufacturers and individuals further time to enter.
The awards recognise the achievements of those working to prevent crashes and reduce pollution caused by vehicles used for work purposes and categories this year include a new dedicated public sector award.
The full list of categories covers:
- Company Driver Safety – sponsored by Fleetmaster Group
- Public Sector Driver Safety
- Sustainable Journeys – sponsored by Reflex Vehicle Hire
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action – sponsored by eDriving
- Fleet Safety Innovation – sponsored by Fleet Service GB
- Fleet Safety Partnership
- Fleet Safety Product
- Fleet Safety Product (in-vehicle technology) – sponsored by Zurich Insurance
- Road Safety in the Community
- Safe Vehicles
- Road Risk Manager of the Year – sponsored by Licence Bureau
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
To access entry forms and guidance notes for entrants, please visit the Global Fleet Champions website.