Citroen completes nationwide Business Centre network
The new Business Centre network was established last year as part of a pan-European programme and, says Citroen, underlines its commitment to enhance the support provided to its SME and national fleet operator customers.
Charles Peugeot, head of commercial vehicles and business sector, commented: 'Citroen is delighted to have completed its nationwide Business Centre network. The company is committed to providing its business customers with the highest levels of service. The innovative Citroen Business Centre programme has been designed to provide the resources necessary to meet this requirement. Since establishing the Citroen Business Centre network, we have seen even more business customers being attracted to our brand – as demonstrated by a 17% growth in fleet market share this year across cars and commercial vehicles.'
Citroen's Business Centres offer an expanded range of services covering sales and aftersales, including:
• A dedicated LCV & business car sales team
• A wide selection of LCV models on display
• A wide range of car & LCV demonstrators available
• Access to a range of tailored LCV conversions including award-winning Ready to Run models
• A comprehensive choice of funding solutions for business cars & LCVs
• Access to a range of bespoke parts & accessories
• A dedicated Business Centre service specialist
• Extended workshop opening hours
• A maximum lead-time of three working days for all business vehicle bookings
• Courtesy cars & LCVs available
• The availability of a wash & vacuum service for all business passenger cars (wash for all LCVs)
• Initial diagnosis within one hour of any business vehicle breakdown
• Menu pricing for all business vehicle service work
• Free collection & delivery within a 20 minute drive-time.