Call for entries for 2011 Fleet Safety Forum Awards for Excellence
The awards are open to commercial, public sector and not-for-profit organisations operating fleets of any size and type, as well as those providing safety services and products to the industry.
Now in their eleventh year, the Fleet Safety Forum Awards for Excellence will be presented at a gala dinner at the Alton Towers Resort, Staffordshire on Thursday 9 June 2011.
Awards are available in the following 10 categories, some of which feature different categories for small and large organisations.
• Company Driver Safety Award for the organisation that has implemented initiatives that do most to promote safe driving among employees.
• Eco Fleet Award for the organisation that has done the most to improve safety and the environment by introducing green initiatives, from innovative travel plans, to fuel efficient driving and more.
• Fleet Safety Analysis and Action Award for the organisation that has implemented the most effective procedures for carrying out risk assessments, crash data analysis, and introducing tailored interventions.
• Fleet Safety Innovation Award for the fleet service provider or fleet operator that has developed a pioneering approach to fleet safety in 2010 with greatest success.
• Fleet Safety Partnership Award for the fleet service provider and fleet operator partnership that has delivered the most outstanding results.
• Fleet Safety Product Award for the product that does the most to improve fleet safety through innovation.
• Road Safety in the Community Award for the organisation that has worked hardest with its local community to improve road safety for all road users.
• Safe Vehicles Award for the organisation that has implemented the most effective maintenance procedures and technology to improve the safety of its vehicles.
• Road Risk Manager of the Year Award for the risk or fleet manager who has implemented exemplary road risk management policies with proven results.
• Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety for the individual who has gone above and beyond the call of duty in their commitment to road safety, not just within the company but also the wider community. Individuals cannot enter this award themselves, but can nominate someone else within the industry by emailing [email protected].
To enter, visit the Awards page of the Fleet Safety Forum website at www.fleetsafetyforum.co.uk, where you can download an entry form. These must be returned by email by Friday 18 March 2011.
Fleets can also book tickets for the dinner dancing, which will include a drinks reception, three-course meal, and an evening of entertainment, fundraising and dancing. To download a booking form, visit the website, call Brake on 01484 559909 or email [email protected].