Brake announces dates for 2018 Pledge fleet safety courses
Developed to provide practical tools and resources on effectively engaging staff and managing road risk, the courses will be delivered by experienced trainer and long-standing Brake supporter Tracey Fuller from Arval and will cover the six core principles of safe driving. Course attendees will also receive access to Brake’s toolkit of Pledge resources.
2018 Pledge training course programme:
- Thursday 8 March 2018, Birmingham (UK)
- Thursday 3 May 2018, Manchester (UK)
- Thursday 14 June 2018, Swindon (UK)
- Thursday 6 September 2018, Birmingham (UK)
- Thursday 1 November 2018, Manchester (UK)
- Thursday 6 December 2018, Swindon (UK)
The course is free to attend for Brake Professional members and £90 + VAT for non-members.