Shell Commercial Fleet Posts
- 2020 Volvo XC90 cuts fuel costs 15% with mild hybrid - Volvo has updated the XC90 with revisions including new active safety technology and the introduction of a mild hybrid system.
- Road Test: Mercedes-Benz CLS - The CLS is cutting-edge design that plays to some traditional brand strengths, says Alex Grant.
- Warnings ‘Gig economy’ must meet professional fleet standards - Companies operating in the ‘on demand’ gig economy must ensure vehicles and drivers are managed the same as any other grey fleet, FleetCheck has warned.
- Fleet Evolution offers helping hand to SMEs - Fleet management and car benefits specialist Fleet Evolution is looking to help new business start-ups and SMEs by providing access to corporate rates.
- Court rules Frankfurt must ban older diesels - Frankfurt is to become the fifth major German city to instate a diesel ban following a court ruling.
- Kia teases new ProCeed - Kia is to unveil a new ‘shooting brake’ version of the Ceed at the Paris Motor Show in October, which will adopt the ProCeed nameplate.