Shell Commercial Fleet Posts
- Road Test: Mercedes-Benz CLS - The CLS is cutting-edge design that plays to some traditional brand strengths, says Alex Grant.
- Warnings ‘Gig economy’ must meet professional fleet standards - Companies operating in the ‘on demand’ gig economy must ensure vehicles and drivers are managed the same as any other grey fleet, FleetCheck has warned. Related ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution offers helping hand to SMEs - Fleet management and car benefits specialist Fleet Evolution is looking to help new business start-ups and SMEs by providing access to corporate rates. Related Posts Time ... Read More »
- Court rules Frankfurt must ban older diesels - Frankfurt is to become the fifth major German city to instate a diesel ban following a court ruling. Related Posts Electric chargepoint analysis shows clear benefits... ... Read More »
- Kia teases new ProCeed - Kia is to unveil a new ‘shooting brake’ version of the Ceed at the Paris Motor Show in October, which will adopt the ProCeed nameplate. Related ... Read More »
- Manheim recruits Tamara Brown to sales leadership team - Former Mazda used car and remarketing manager Tamara Brown has joined the sales leadership team at Manheim. Related Posts ALD awards new deal to Manheim Leasys ... Read More »