2018 Fleet Show to put focus on changing face of fleet
Fleet decision-makers can now register to attend this year’s Fleet Show, which takes place on 9 May at Silverstone and will bring an expert seminar speaker line-up to look at the latest issues for fleets.
Running alongside test drives of hundreds of fleet cars and vans and packed exhibitor halls, the seminar line-up will provide attendees with the latest expert thinking on current and forthcoming fleet challenges, including:
- WLTP: Why 2020 tax reforms for the new fuel economy test are coming too late to shield fleets from rising costs.
- Future-proofing your fleet: How to make long-term decisions about vehicle choice, against a backdrop of constant political, social and taxation changes.
- Where next for the company car?: The challenges en route for company cars, and why it might be time for a fresh look at cash alternatives.
- One careful owner?: What the ASA’s ruling on selling ex-fleet cars means for the sector, and should second-hand buyers really be wary?
- Thinking multi-modal: How technology is changing the way businesses think about travel, and the challenges and opportunities of doing so.
- Data Rich?: The changing role of telematics for connected fleets; and why your fleet’s data could be more valuable than you imagine.
Meanwhile attendees will also be able to test-drive new vehicles from over 20 manufacturers, with up to 300 models available for driving. Fleet decision-makers have a choice of three separate circuits of the world-famous Silverstone Grand Prix track on which to evaluate vehicles plus a road route in the local area.
And the fleet exhibition area will feature some of the latest developments, products and services in the fleet arena.
Entry is free and registration is quick and easy. For further details, click here.