- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
Geneva News: Vauxhall stand to see four world premieres
The latter is marketed as ‘an outstanding full-size, four seat convertible with premium qualities and technologies at an affordable, mainstream price’.
Engines include a 1.4-litre (138bhp) Turbo petrol, a 2.0-litre (163bhp) diesel and an all-new 1.6 SIDI Turbo ECOTEC petrol engine.
The model will be in showrooms from April priced from £23,995 OTR.
Vauxhall's urban crossover concept ADAM ROCKS will also make its debut, and is "an urban mini-crossover that could open a new segment in the industry".
Based on the ADAM city car, the ADAM ROCKS features raised ride height and a wider body due to wheelarch extensions. It also features bespoke bumpers and wheels, as well as a cabrio roof.
Also based on the ADAM, the R2 concept will be present and will provide a Rally Cup variant of the model to mark Opel’s official return to motorsport.
Meanwhile Geneva will also see the debut of the 1.6 CDTi Start/Stop diesel engine, Vauxhall’s cleanest diesel ever and the first in a new family of four-cylinder diesel units. The unit, which makes its debut in the Zafira Tourer MPV, is equipped with BlueInjection selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology that meets strict Euro 6 emissions regulations.
The engine delivers 134bhp and 236lb.ft of torque with fuel efficiency of 68.9mpg combined and 109g/km CO2.