- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Leasedrive launch company car guide ahead of proposed BIK tax changes
Roddy Graham, commercial director at Leasedrive, said: 'The company car is definitely back in favour. It is far more popular than a decade ago. For companies, it’s safer, greener and cheaper while for drivers, it’s easier and far more appealing, not only financially but also as part of a total reward package.
'Driven by a combination of factors – lower CO2 emissions, higher mpg, wider model choice, tougher car policies, a sensible Benefit-in-Kind regime and tighter finance – the company car is back "on the road again" and companies and drivers are queuing up to take advantage of the improved company car landscape.'
The essential guide looks at why there is now a swing back to the company car; separately examines the reasons why the company car is attractive to drivers and organisations; and considers the salary sacrifice alternative, which can benefit both the employee and employer.
Free copies of the Essential Guide to Company Cars are available to download HERE
07 Mar 2012 11:46