- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
TR Fleet announces key appointment
The Coventry based, privately-owned company has appointed Linda Wardell as Service Support manager to further develop its DriveSecure comprehensive risk management programme.
Linda joins TR Fleet after more than 13 years with Wolseley UK. For the last five years she worked as an Internal Systems manager auditing and reinforcing the operational policies and procedures for around 100 of their branches.
In her new role Linda, who lives near Stratford upon Avon, will use her experience to deliver the DriveSecure long-term road safety programme which is currently used by more than 700 drivers employed by TR Fleet customers.
In May, the company appointed Julie Farey, also formerly with Wolseley UK, as operations manager,
TR Fleet, based in the rural Warwickshire village of Berkswell, was founded in 2010 by managing director Julie Boyd. The company manages vehicle fleets for a diverse portfolio of clients including Findel Plc, KitBag, Kleeneze, SelectService Partners and Rail Gourmet.
Commenting on the appointment, Julie Farey said: 'Linda’s expertise will be invaluable in ensuring we continue to maintain the very highest levels of customer support.'
28 Jun 2012 13:59