- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Sixt launches branch at Kensington-based Hilton hotel
The new location, the first Sixt branch in the UK to operate from within a hotel, offers a full range of vehicles to suit both personal and business needs. The branch will be Sixt’s 127th location in the UK, supplementing a number of outlets across a variety of London boroughs. The branch’s fleet will feature a range of vehicles for hire from £21.22 per day, including economy and family cars, convertibles and premium brands such as Mercedes and BMW.
Paul McLoughlin, managing director of Sixt UK, said: 'The opening of our first in-hotel branch is an exciting step for us and represents our ongoing commitment to strategic growth across the country. We are very pleased to be cementing our great relationship with partner Hilton with the launch of this new branch and look forward to providing even more convenience and flexibility to our customers.'
06 Jun 2012 16:51