- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
White Clarke Group sponsors automotive industry's "Book of Numbers"
The publication, edited by Professor Peter Cooke, is the industry’s definitive annual review, offering a unique insight into the statistics and trends for key sectors in the UK and European automotive industries. The report comprises an extensive five-year overview of everything from new and used car markets to fleet and business, private, aftersales, vehicle finance, right down to CO2 emissions and fuel costs.
'We are delighted to be associated with this project,' said Dara Clarke, CEO, White Clarke Group. 'It reflects our own role as the leading business solutions provider to the captive automotive finance sector. It is also a perfect vehicle for supporting a popular and important industry charity to raise much needed funds.'
Nigel Williams, BEN’s commercial development manager added: 'The BEN Book of Numbers is a great tool for anyone involved in planning and budgeting. Our thanks go to the data providers and the involvement of White Clarke Group and White Clarke Automotive Solutions as sponsors, which has meant that the majority of the proceeds go to BEN to provide much needed help to those colleagues or former colleagues who turn to their industry charity for support.'