- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Audi launches new mileage checker app
Audi fleet and aftersales marketing manager, Nathan Dennis, said:'The Audi Mileage Tracker allows real-time tracking of your car journey using GPS mapping. Programme the amount you receive per mile or kilometre and the app automatically calculates the money you are owed. The app can generate a spreadsheet of your journey log over a given period and is integrated into your email for easy sharing, while also cutting out paper waste.
'Programme a journey you travel regularly and recall it from the journey log, or use the start/stop function each time you leave the office. The app also knows when you deviate from your journey for road works, giving you the exact distance travelled from door to door. With your phone in your pocket wherever you go, you will never lose your notes or get underpaid. The app also allows users to quickly locate their nearest Audi Centre. It is designed to bring simple utility to the hectic modern world,' he added.