- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Online fuel card resource targets fleets with new website
Ian Watson, founder of chooseafuelcard.com, said: ‘We are very excited about our new website, which makes it easier than ever for businesses to search the biggest range of fuel cards.
The website constantly searches the most up-to-date offers available in the market for savings of up to 7p per litre.
In just a few seconds, users can search for cards by brand or business and there are features including frequently asked questions and news from across the industry.
The site also hosts its own route planner with details of thousands of UK and European filling stations to help businesses plan their journeys and save time and money.
‘To find the best fuel card for your business you need to know what’s out there – we can tap into the largest site network in Europe,’ added Ian.
‘With fuel prices at an all-time high, it’s more important than ever that our customers have access to the best deals within a few clicks of a mouse. There are a wide range of options for HGVs, PSVs, LGVs, cars or mixed fleets – so the website is useful for businesses no matter what the fleet size, location or preference.’
20 Aug 2012 11:31