- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Navman Wireless wins tendered contract with Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
With a fleet of over 1200 vehicles Welsh Water will also aim to improve utilisation, increase efficiency as well as reduce fuel spend.
Mark Johnson, head of Transport for Welsh Water, commented: 'Throughout the tender process we were impressed with Navman Wireless’ proven track record of delivering reliable and robust solutions and commitment to finding innovative answers to problems faced.
'We were also impressed with their ability to integrate with our existing software, Map Mechanics.”
Steve Blackburn, European Vice President for Navman Wireless, added: “We are delighted to be a part of Welsh Water’s commitment to employee safety and we are confident that we can provide the first class service that such a large organisation comes to expect,' he added.
16 Aug 2012 09:23