- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Joe Howick appointed to Leasedrive's executive board
Commercial director, Roddy Graham, at Leasedrive said: ‘Joe has been with Leasedrive for over 16 years and during that time has played a pivotal role in driving the sales growth of our rental management business. In the last year, since his promotion to the role of rental management director, he has risen to further challenges by implementing new processes and controls to streamline operational efficiencies.
‘Our rental management division represents a very significant part of our business and, accordingly, we are absolutely delighted to recognise Joe’s effort and contribution to this area of the business with this important appointment,’ he added.
Between 2003 and 2011, Joe Howick held the position of sales director at the rental management division. Before that he was national sales manager, having joined Countrywide, then part of Leasedrive, as a regional sales manager in 1996 from Convinflow, where he was sales director. Earlier, he was sales manager with Wyatt & Sons, formerly Prudential Property Services, for over six years.
09 Aug 2012 08:35