- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
- 23 May 2013 09:10 Budget reinforces benefits of salary sacrifice
- 23 May 2013 09:00 2013 Motorexpo to put focus on fleet
- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
Autoglass appoints fleet and leasing marketing specialist
With 13 years’ experience in the automotive and insurance industry, Napleton joins the company from the RAC, where he has been responsible for marketing and brand activity including the fleet and dealer sectors for the last five years. His CV also includes the role of brand manager at Norwich Union and Aviva, where his work included responsibility for the Quote Me Happy campaign.
Napleton will report to sales and marketing director Andre May while head of marketing Marta González Zuinaga is on maternity leave.
Andre May said: ‘Paul joining the team marks another important appointment for Autoglass, as we continue to strengthen the marketing division. Having worked at both Aviva and The RAC, he brings a wealth of experience from the auto and insurance sectors, both key areas of growth for Autoglass. I’m looking forward to working alongside him as we continue to deliver unrivalled service to our fleet and insurance partners.’
Napleton added: ‘With Autoglass working with eight of the UK’s top ten insurers, I’m thrilled to join a company that prides itself on providing its partners with real peace of mind and added-value. I look forward to developing a partnership marketing strategy that will take these relationships to the next level.’