- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
AA Fuel Report: Pump prices across UK climb 2.5% over month
Unleaded prices have risen by 3.3ppl from 132.2ppl to 135.5ppl. Diesel prices have risen by 3.1ppl from 137.3ppl to 140.4ppl. The price difference between unleaded and diesel has fallen to 4.9ppl. East Anglia recorded the highest price for unleaded at 136.1ppl. Yorkshire and Humberside recorded the lowest price for unleaded at 135.0ppl. The South West and Wales recorded the highest diesel price at 140.9ppl.
Yorkshire and Humberside has the cheapest diesel at 140.0ppl.
Supermarket prices for unleaded rose by 3.2ppl to 133.0ppl. The gap between supermarket prices and the UK average for unleaded has risen to 2.5ppl.
The UK has the eighth highest petrol price in Europe and the highest diesel price.
17 Aug 2012 10:55