- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
AA DriveTech appoints new fleet director
Simon has had a long and successful career in sales and marketing for well-known brands within the highly competitive information management and document archiving sector. With an established track record of exceeding his commercial objectives, Simon also has considerable experience in change management and developing third party strategic relationships.
Commenting on his appointment, Simon Hudson, said: ‘As an experienced and I like to think successful, sales and marketing professional, albeit from a different commercial sector, I know a good product range when I see one.
‘As the new custodian of AA DriveTech's FleetSafe brand I'm in no doubt about the obvious appeal of its award-winning products and highly developed, customer-facing infrastructure. This was a key factor in me taking on the role.
‘Having now researched what for me is a new market sector, I cannot see any other organisation in the UK fleet market that can challenge the strength in depth that the AA Group has. In driver education terms it really does offer a one-stop service, with AA DriveTech providing the jewel in the crown with its business driver-focussed suite of compliance, assessment and training interventions. I'm greatly looking forward to introducing the many tangible business benefits of what we have to offer to a whole raft of new customers across the UK,’ he added.
07 Aug 2012 14:14