- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
- 23 May 2013 09:10 Budget reinforces benefits of salary sacrifice
- 23 May 2013 09:00 2013 Motorexpo to put focus on fleet
- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
Leasedrive extends contract with Marie Curie Cancer Care
The new contract covers 174 cars, mainly Peugeot and Renault, on contract hire or contract purchase plus the provision of short-term rental.
Roddy Graham, Commercial director at Leasedrive, said: ‘Marie Curie Cancer Care has been a customer of ours since 2005. It has also been one of our prime nominated charities and given the fantastic work it undertakes by providing free nursing care for terminally-ill patients in their own homes, we have a special bond which goes beyond a normal commercial partnership.
‘All charities are under tremendous pressure to maintain fundraising levels in the current climate, so we were conscious that the onus was on us to demonstrate that we were continuing to deliver real value through our totally-integrated online fleet management system, Drive:Manager and ensuring that Marie Curie had the highest level fleet consultancy input.’
Jeremy Sothcott, fleet manager at Marie Curie Cancer Care, commented: 'When we went out to tender, we wanted to ensure that we were gaining maximum value from our fleet provider. After careful scrutiny, we were satisfied that this was indeed the case with Leasedrive from whom we will be receiving additional dashboard reporting.'
27 Sep 2011 16:43