- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
Zenith fights off rivals to secure fleet management contract
Spencer is a multi-disciplinary company specialising in niche engineering projects across the UK – working on some of the country’s more challenging and specialist projects. As a result, Spencer has become the preferred provider of many engineering solutions in the fields of transport, energy, business solutions and social infrastructure. Recent projects include protecting the main cables on the Humber Bridge and building biomass handling facilities for Drax Power Ltd.
Spencer’s drivers will use Zenith’s online motoring expenses system “MyMiles” for their monthly expenses claims. Rather than merely provide an “off the shelf” product, Zenith’s in-house IT team has tailored the system to Spencer’s needs - and Spencer are delighted with its sophisticated yet easy to use interface.
Caroline Johnson, Spencer’s Fleet manager said: ‘We were introduced to Zenith by Santander. Zenith’s product and service offering was key to our decision to award them the contract. The company’s innovation, flexibility and professional consultancy approach made them the ideal partner for us to work with.’
03 Nov 2011 12:43