- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Run Your Cars re-brands itself after witnessing substantial market growth
Originally developed for the SME market, Run Your Cars has seen demand grow from larger self-managed fleets that want to access the same benefits.
This demand, combined with feedback from current customers has resulted in Run Your Cars changing its name.
From December 2011, the company will be known as Run Your Fleet, said managing director Steve Whitmarsh: 'We have been listening to our customers, prospects, partners and suppliers and we believe runyourfleet.com better reflects the service we provide.
'We cover a range of vehicles including cars, vans and minibuses in the business to business arena. Our core market is self-managed fleets that do not want to outsource their operation. However, they want to use our buying power and online tools to save costs and to better manage their vehicles and drivers.'
Run Your Fleet’s buying power means that it is able to deliver financial savings, normally only available to major businesses, to fleets of all sizes.
Run Your Fleet’s customers pay a low cost monthly membership fee which gives them access to the following:
- On-line fleet management system
- RAC breakdown cover
- Accident Management
- Tyre and glass supply
- Specially negotiated rates on hire cars
- Discounts on servicing and repairs at over 6,000 main dealer and independent outlets
Average savings are in excess of £300 per vehicle per year for a typical fleet vehicle, and all costs are consolidated into a single monthly invoice - delivering significant administration and cash flow benefits.
Further services, including risk management, are available at a small additional cost, and a range of vehicle funding options are also available.
29 Nov 2011 10:08