- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
CEMEX appoints LeasePlan as sole fleet supplier
CEMEX, one of the UK's leading providers of aggregates, cement, ready mixed concrete, and other building materials, conducted a tender exercise for its 600-unit mixed fleet and awarded the contract to LeasePlan based on the firm's overall competitive proposition and also its new whole-life-costs solution.
The solution balanced CEMEX's need to provide its drivers with an attractive range of vehicle choices, which remained within the most efficient environmental criteria, and at the most financially beneficial rates with regard to all aspects of running a vehicle over the contract term.
Matt Dyer, commercial director at LeasePlan, said: 'We are delighted to have concluded the deal with CEMEX. Their decision to base their order upon our revised WLC solution is a great reflection on the hard work and dedication of the account teams involved in its conception and implementation.'
31 May 2011 15:07