- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
- 20 May 2013 10:56 Fleets urged to sign up to Plugged-in Fleets initiative
- 20 May 2013 10:45 New app blocks mobile calls, emails & texts behind the wheel
- 20 May 2013 10:00 Sales up at VW, Peugeot, Renault & Audi despite continued European downturn, says JATO
CEMEX appoints LeasePlan as sole fleet supplier
CEMEX, one of the UK's leading providers of aggregates, cement, ready mixed concrete, and other building materials, conducted a tender exercise for its 600-unit mixed fleet and awarded the contract to LeasePlan based on the firm's overall competitive proposition and also its new whole-life-costs solution.
The solution balanced CEMEX's need to provide its drivers with an attractive range of vehicle choices, which remained within the most efficient environmental criteria, and at the most financially beneficial rates with regard to all aspects of running a vehicle over the contract term.
Matt Dyer, commercial director at LeasePlan, said: 'We are delighted to have concluded the deal with CEMEX. Their decision to base their order upon our revised WLC solution is a great reflection on the hard work and dedication of the account teams involved in its conception and implementation.'
31 May 2011 15:07