- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
ALD implements Experteye's Driver Satisfaction system
The decision comes after a market review to identify the best mechanism for measuring and acting upon driver feedback after key events such as order delivery, vehicle servicing, tyre replacement, windscreen and glass repair & replacement, vehicle breakdown, use of pool vehicles and when a driver suffers an accident.
Each event triggers an online satisfaction survey to request driver feedback providing ALD Automotive with web-based reports that can be used to make service improvements, provide accurate client reviews, manage suppliers and respond to drivers via an instant colour coded notification service.
Karen Zaremba, ALD Automotive's group customer services manager, said: 'Experteye's Touchpoint system enables us to gather and respond to driver feedback with greater ease, accuracy and speed. The flexibility of the web-based reporting also means we can monitor trends in driver satisfaction which is vital for the continuous enhancement of our service proposition.
'We chose Touchpoint as the platform for our Driver Satisfaction Index because we needed an intuitive and flexible approach that could cater for our own question sets, processes and reporting and Experteye's system achieved that for us.'
19 May 2011 19:19