- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
AFL launches van leasing comparison website
Dubbed Van Leasing Made Simple, the website has been created by leasing company, Automotive Finance and Leasing (AFL), which already operates the Car Leasing Made Simple website.
AFL director Paul Fagan said: 'As one of the UK’s leading leasing companies, sourcing thousands of vehicles, AFL has an almost unique relationship with the vehicle manufacturers. The manufacturers know that our customer service levels and attention to detail are second to none. The relationship we have built up means that we can offer all makes and models in one place.’
He added: 'Van Leasing Made Simple allows buyers to search for exactly the right van for their needs, compare it in detail to all the alternatives and generate lease quotes in real time.
'Prospective customers who know exactly what they want can get straight to the quote for that vehicle, whilst our system allows the undecided to narrow the field by type, specification and even CO2. In just a few clicks of the mouse a new van can be on it's way to your business.'
17 May 2011 14:10