- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Suzuki targets fleets with contract hire offer
The new scheme will be run by all 150 Suzuki main dealers to provide existing and prospective fleet, business and professional customers with contract hire quotations that can be tailored to their individual requirements.
Rental contracts are available either with or without maintenance and are said to be extremely competitive as they are based on the same supply terms available from Suzuki to its leasing company customers.
For packages including maintenance, Suzuki Contract Hire includes the following:
• All routine servicing and mechanical repairs
• Replacement Batteries and Exhaust systems
• A "no quibble" tyre replacement policy (subject to normal exclusion clauses)
• Full breakdown assistance is also included with this package; run by the AA, the Fleetwide 3 scheme covers roadside assistance, home start; relay / relay plus and full European cover, (subject to terms and conditions from Suzuki Fleet services).
Typical rentals for a three-year/30,000-mile without maintenance contract are £128 for an Alto SZ3; £180 for a Swift 1.2-litre SZ3 five-door, £205 for a Jimny SZ3 compact 4x4 and £246 for a Grand Vitara SZ3 1.6-litre three-door 4x4.
Ian Price, general sales manager for Suzuki GB, commented: 'Suzuki is an established brand in the UK offering a wide range of fun-to-drive and fuel-efficient cars. The launch of the new scheme allows us to reach even more customers than before, further developing our presence in the important fleet and business sectors.'
23 Mar 2011 12:48