- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
New national contract hire and leasing manager at VW
Lazzari joins the fleet team from the Supply and Planning department where he has worked for three years but also offers previous fleet experience, having previously worked in the Volkswagen Financial Services division as market development manager.
In his new role of national contract hire and leasing manager he will be responsible for building relationships with the major contract hire and leasing companies and ensuring high levels of service.
He is one of two new faces in the fleet department, along with Mark Haddon who started there as rental & specialist sales manager last month following the departure of Nick Berry, who retired from the Volkswagen Group after over 30 years.
Haddon also brings with experience of Planning and Supply, having worked for the past four years as national supply manager.
VW’s head of fleet services Vince Kinner commented: ‘Following the departure last month of two members of the fleet team – Nick Berry and Ed Hummel – we are pleased to be back up to full strength with Iker and Mark both hitting the ground running thanks to valuable experience already gained within the Volkswagen brand. They both bring with them a high level of knowledge and also interpersonal skills, which are essential in providing a fleet business which really delivers for our customers.’
22 Jun 2011 12:18