- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Eco technology helps Zenith Hygiene Group boost eco credentials
The cleaning and hygiene specialist has introduced TomTom’s WORKsmart – Eco system in a bid to improve efficiency, cut costs and to give it the tools to promote and monitor eco-friendly driver behaviour.
Zenith has installed TomTom’s tracking, navigation and EcoPlus devices across 119 vehicles, including 56 company cars and 63 trucks.
'We pride ourselves on taking a market leader approach when it comes to our environmental and corporate responsibility and this investment demonstrates our continuing commitment in this area,' said Michael Rayner, Zenith’s operations director.
'We are confident the move will not only act as a fillip to our green credentials, but also further improve Zenith’s fleet and business efficiencies.'
23 Jun 2011 13:33