- 20 May 2013 00:15 ACFO Conference includes forecast of new SMR measures from carmakers
- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
Simon Thomas to head Volkswagen Group UK
Simon Thomas started his career with Austin Rover Group in 1984, working in a variety of roles in sales, service and the fleet business. In 1991 Thomas joined Nissan, where he held various posts in sales and marketing before becoming marketing director for Nissan UK in 2000. He then moved to more senior roles in sales and marketing in Canada and Europe before being appointed senior vice president of Sales and Marketing Europe, with Nissan in 2009.
Robin Woolcock has been with Volkswagen Group UK for 23 years, initially as managing director of MAN-Volkswagen UK. He then became brand head of Škoda and Volkswagen Passenger Cars in the UK. Woolcock was appointed managing director of Volkswagen Group UK in 2000.
28 Jul 2011 15:40