- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Peugeot delivers first fleet order of 508s
Director Dan Bellamy was handed the keys to a total of 38 508 models - a mixed order of saloons and SWs - several weeks after the 508 officially went on sale in Britain.
Manchester-based Easi-Drive manages a fleet of more than 1,000 vehicles including the 207, 308, 5008 and RCZ sports coupé.
Bellamy said: 'We started the company 10 years ago with just five cars, two of which were Peugeot. We've grown at a phenomenal rate and as we've expanded, so too has our fleet of Peugeot cars.
'Our primary goal is to get motorists who've unfortunately been involved in a road traffic accident, which might not necessarily have been their fault, back on the road as soon as possible, in a vehicle similar to their own. We have never received a single complaint whenever we've placed a customer into a Peugeot, indeed many see it as an upgrade!
'As soon as I heard Peugeot was bringing out a new large family car I knew instantly we had to include it on our fleet.'
Mark Warwick, key account manager for Peugeot, said: 'Easi-Drive was first out of the blocks in placing a 508 fleet order and deservedly became the first company in the country to receive its cars.'
He added: 'Since its inception Easi-Drive has been a superb advocate of Peugeot, this year it'll receive 180 cars from us and we are delighted Dan and his company continue to develop his business by using Peugeot cars.'
The 508 fleet is being supplied and maintained by Robins & Day Stockport.
07 Jul 2011 21:30