- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Expanded site and auction programme at Manheim Auctions, Bristol
The site has been expanded by 2.2 acres through the acquisition of land, adjacent to the main auction centre, which was previously used for container storage and is located parallel to the former inspection compound.
It has allowed Manheim Auctions to change much of the inspection and yard operation which will additionally ensure there is storage capacity to accommodate the new Monday Dealer Part Exchange auction programme.
Mike Pilkington, managing director, Manheim Remarketing, said: 'Manheim Auctions continues to invest in the Bristol site and the recent acquisition of 2.2 acres of additional land has enabled us to extend our sales programme which is an important step towards the delivery of our growth strategy. The response to the new Monday auction from vendors and buyers has been very positive and we expect to see more vendors as the sale becomes established over the coming weeks.'
12 Jul 2011 13:29