- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
ECOnetic Mondeo delivers CO2 savings for Hilti
The new cars, which have been supplied through LeasePlan, will replace older Mondeos, which are driven by customer-facing employees, and will reduce CO2 emissions by 4.8 tonnes per vehicle, as well as allowing for a quieter engine and enhanced driver comfort.
Gareth Lewis, Hilti general manager for Great Britain and region head for Northern Europe, commented: 'We partner with like-minded suppliers who are experts in their field, such as Ford who have developed ECOnetic technology to provide us with a commercial vehicle that is best-in-class, in terms of fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions.'
Ralston Wild, LeasePlan account manager, said: 'We are delighted to secure this deal for Hilti, which sees LeasePlan help its client fulfil environmental objectives without compromising the driver experience.'
12 Jul 2011 11:45