- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Speedy renews fleet contract with Lex Autolease
The deal, which is said to be worth circa £60 million over five years, includes a two-year option to extend the contract after an initial three-year term.
Speedy, which is a leading provider of equipment rental and support services, is to take delivery of an anticipated 2,500 vehicles over the full five-year period.
Ian Leonard, director of Fleet Services at Speedy, said: 'Logistics is a crucially important area of our business and having the right mix of product and fleet management expertise will ensure that we can continue to operate efficiently in a highly competitive market.
'The combination of Lex Autolease's commercial strength and service excellence gave us the confidence to extend our long-term partnership following a comprehensive fleet review and tender process.'
04 Jan 2011 12:09