- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Kia sponsors Australian Open for 10th year running
The keys to the fleet of 101 official tournament vehicles were handed over by Kia Motors Australia’s president and CEO M.K Kim to Steve Wood, CEO of Tennis Australia. Also present was Rafael Nadal – ranked world No 1 and Kia’s global brand ambassador.
The latest fleet brings the tally of Kia vehicles over the last decade to 909. The cars will be used to transport players, officials and VIPs to matches and other activities throughout the grand slam tournament.
'As a proud sponsor of the Open, we are providing an opportunity for athletes, volunteers and guests to experience the excitement of the tournament with relative ease,' said M.K. Kim.
The Kia courtesy fleet will be driven by approximately 20 specially trained volunteer drivers who expect to clock more than 300,000 kilometres over thousands of journeys during the Australian Open 2011.
18 Jan 2011 12:22