- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
E-Training World helps fleets fight back against fuel costs
The firm is offering its dedicated eco-driving course completely free as part of its E60 training package, which costs £60 plus VAT per driver.
The course outlines ways in which simply changing driving technique, aspects such as efficient gear changing, gentler braking and acceleration and anticipating traffic movements ahead can significantly reduce fuel consumption and, at the same time, cut back on harmful emissions.
According to E-Training World, drivers participating in the training could save up to 10% on fuel costs.
26 Jan 2011 16:41