- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Morrison Utility Services turns to ATS Euromaster for service and savings
The agreement was made following a tender process and covers 1,300 vans, 150 trucks, 350 plant trailers and 250 compressor trailers. The new tyre policy will see ATS Euromaster fit Avon and Taurus tyres respectively across the van and truck fleet, with specialist tyres selected for plant items.
Husy Salih, fuel procurement manager at Morrison Plant Services, said: 'We considered several potential new suppliers, as well as existing incumbents, but ATS Euromaster offered the best all-round package and cost savings.'
The nationwide agreement sees the contractor benefit from access to ATS Euromaster's extensive mobile tyre fitting fleet, which is available to fit tyres at any non-roadside location. ATS Euromaster also provides a 24/7 emergency roadside assistance service for the customer's commercial vehicle fleet.
Morrison Utility Services names National Grid, Thames Water and Scottish Power amongst its clients.
07 Feb 2011 11:41