- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
TomTom's WEBFLEET system reaches new European milestone
The landmark achievement represents a 30% increase on the 134,000 actively managed vehicles at the start of the year. As a result of TomTom's organic growth strategy, WEBFLEET remains the largest single-platform, legacy-free fleet management system in Europe.
The continued growth reflects the on-going development of a worldwide local partner network to sell and support TomTom's advanced business systems.
'TomTom has cemented its leading position in the industry by offering consistently outstanding products and support, delivered by an ever-growing network of local reseller partners across 22 countries,' said Thomas Schmidt, managing director, TomTom Business Solutions.
To support this growth TomTom has recently expanded the capacity of its WEBFLEET fleet management software platform, setting new industry standards for security, availability and performance.
'Our thriving partner network, aligned with our advanced technology and future-proofed IT infrastructure, helps customers realise daily global savings of more than €1.5 million. Our organisation continuously raises the bar for levels of professionalism and customer care,' Mr Schmidt added.
TomTom's Gold Partner, Schrader & Trojan, celebrated the activation of the 175,000 vehicle with customer Stölting Service Group who decided to extend the use of TomTom fleet management within their service fleet.
20 Dec 2011 12:26