- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Pendragon contracts award sole glass supplier agreement to Auto Windscreens
The contract aligns the strong customer service ethos of Auto Windscreens with the leasing company’s own flexible, tailored, customer-oriented approach, ensuring clients receive a rapid, local and convenient service.
The agreement is also supported by Auto Windscreens’ bespoke management information system, which is based on obtaining continuous customer feedback, providing a high level of quality control.
John Wardle, operations director for Pendragon Contracts, said: 'We were impressed by Auto Windscreens’ approach to service delivery. The company demonstrated the highest levels of customer care, which was effectively monitored through its CSI programme.'
Joy Cooper, sales director at Auto Windscreens, commented: 'We’re proud to be in partnership with Pendragon Contracts. We look forward to providing what is expected of us - total customer satisfaction.'
15 Dec 2011 09:26