- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Tusker launches new "live chat" IM system for its salary sacrifice drivers
The new system is available to tens of thousands of drivers online via Tusker’s award-winning fleet management platform, “Fleetdesk”, and is included as a complimentary additional service for drivers who have decided to select a car by sacrificing a proportion of their salary under the terms of Tusker‘s "SalarySacrifice4Cars" scheme.
The new, faster communications facility is available between the working hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm, while an out-of-hours function allows drivers to leave messages which will be responded to at the start of the next working day.
The driver simply logs on to his or her personal page within Fleetdesk where the new live chat function at the top of the page allows instant live messaging with Tuskers customer services team.
Veronica Steele (Inset), head of Account Management at Tusker, said: ‘This new functionality is in response to customer demands for more instant communications and is a welcome addition to the various ways that drivers have of communicating with us.
‘Our intention is to respond instantaneously to driver messages and to provide a first class response service at all times,’ she said.
02 Aug 2011 11:43