- 20 May 2013 00:15 ACFO Conference includes forecast of new SMR measures from carmakers
- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
New sales director for Pendragon Contracts
With over 25 years in the leasing industry, John will help build on and drive forward the company’s strategic business growth in the corporate fleet market.
Prior to joining Pendragon Contracts, John spent 20 years at Lloyds TSB Autolease as sales director driving forward the organic fleet growth of the business with multiple major account signings. More recently he was commercial director for GE Commercial Finance Fleet Services before joining Manheim Europe where he was group sales director for three years.
Neal Francis, managing director of Pendragon Contracts, says: ‘John’s considerable experience and proven track record will enable the business to press ahead with our ambitious growth plans and expand our customer base. With several key initiatives in the pipeline it’s an exciting time for the company and we’re confident that John will continue to lead our sales effort with pace and vigour.’
John Given said: ‘I’ve been very impressed with the considerable and significant new business gains achieved by Pendragon Contracts and believe my experience will help enhance its business development programme further.’
12 Aug 2011 09:30