- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
- 24 May 2013 10:02 Tusker Tough Mudders go the full course for cancer charity
New head of fleet appointed at Honda
He takes on the new role from 28 April, replacing Graham Avent, who left last December to assume a marketing role for a veterinary practice.
Hummel has been with Volkswagen since 2004, joining the carmaker as regional operations manager before becoming sales planning manager and then national leasing manager in 2008.
Prior to this he spent four years at Ford, firstly as rental manager and then as zone manager.
06 Apr 2011 16:57