- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Low-CO2 salary sacrifice scheme gets off to a flying start
The scheme is provided by Zenith Provecta and is available to around 1,300 UK staff and their families, offering savings on a range of low CO2 vehicles from a number of different manufacturers.
A dedicated website has been set up for staff and their families to explore the available vehicles - which emit less than 120g/km - and obtain quotes. In addition, a dedicated team from Zenith Provecta is working with Morrison Utility Services and advising employees how they can best make use of the scheme. As well as cost savings, those taking up the offer are able to fix the cost of their motoring because insurance, maintenance and breakdown cover are all included.
According to Morrison Utility Services, in its first 24 hours the scheme saw over 400 requests for quotations.
Kevin Shiers, HR director, said 'Reducing CO2 emissions is a priority for us and as lower CO2 cars offer greater savings under a Salary Sacrifice scheme this is a perfect way to lower emissions and offer our employees a valuable benefit at the same time.'
18 Apr 2011 11:27