- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Kia cee'd green credentials clinch deal with Anglian Home Improvement Group
The deal, which was secured by local Kia dealer, NMG Kia, sees the Anglian Group take delivery of a fleet of 40 Kia cee’d 1.6 CRDi 2 EcoDynamics as part of its drive to be greener.
The vehicles are fitted with ISG (Intelligent Stop and Go) technology to improve fuel consumption and reduce emissions by 5% and will be used by the group’s sales representatives who clock up the miles on a daily basis.
Kelvin Smith, fleet maintenance controller - systems at the Anglian Home Improvement Group, commented: 'Our aim was to select a car that could deliver a solution to satisfy a number of key requirements. Not least, it had to have the functionality, reliability and space for our engineers to perform their job and as they spend a lot of time in the car, it had to offer good specification as well as a rewarding drive. We were also looking to minimise our carbon footprint, fuel consumption levels and reduce costs for the business – a tough challenge!
'We were really impressed with the attributes of the Kia cee’d EcoDynamics and it ticked all of the boxes. The real clincher was the peace of mind offered by Kia’s 7-year warranty.'
14 Sep 2010 11:36