- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Cable&Wireless adopts Zenith Provecta's Salary Exchange for Cars scheme
The company is to implement Zenith Provecta's Salary Exchange product, which will be supported by a series of roadshows hosted by Zenith Provecta for C&W Worldwide's UK colleagues to illustrate the personal savings and other benefits of funding a company car through gross salary.
The roadshows will be backed up by a comprehensive marketing and communications campaign while a dedicated website has also been set up for C&W Worldwide colleagues to explore options, obtain quotes, compare savings and place orders.
Paul Bissell, head of reward, Cable&Wireless Worldwide, said: 'Providing innovative and valued benefits to colleagues, which save them and our business money, is fundamental to our approach to building a market leading benefits package. We're continually looking at new incentives which offer our colleagues flexibility and value for money which is why we've chosen Zenith Provecta to implement our salary exchange company car scheme.'
01 Sep 2010 13:56