- 20 May 2013 00:15 ACFO Conference includes forecast of new SMR measures from carmakers
- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
Nexus Vehicle Rental outsources out-of-hours service to AFS
The company supports a wide diversity of business organisations with its vehicle rental services back up by its online rental management tool, IRIS. This is backed up by the Nexus in-house contact centre, which is now supported by AFS for out-of-hours service.
John Ellis, managing director, Nexus Vehicle Rental, said: 'At Nexus, we provide all types of vehicle, from a moped to a 32 ton tipper truck and every vehicle in between. We've even supplied hearses and ice cream vans. Offering such a high volume and diverse range of vehicles, it is essential that we provide high quality customer support when our users need it. Our service keeps UK businesses and individuals moving, and having access to customer service support 24 hours a day is a key element in achieving that.
'We are confident that our new partnership with All Fleet Services will enable us to maintain the high standards we have set in the vehicle rental industry, working with all the major names in the fleet, leasing and insurance sectors as well as a broad range of business users.'
Dave Scobie, managing director at All Fleet Services, added: 'We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients through the application of our products and services. The out-of-hours service we have implemented for Nexus provides a very simple but effective solution to ensure there is always a contact available.'
20 Oct 2010 13:45